My R1 Concepts slotted/drilled rotors I bought a few years back were equipped with PB/Axxis Ultimate Pads from Australia (kangaroo insignia) as per Joe Black's advice (recommended amongst rally racing crowd), and they were awesome but the only drawback for me was the brake dust that would stain the chrome wheels. These pads are a mix of ceramic/metallic.

I wore the pads down to bare minimum recently and just went to the "hot setup" LDub mentioned utilizing stock pads. My opinion is the stopping power seems as good and the pedal feels a bit harder and hopefully the dust issue is no more.

I couldn't help but notice the "mitsubishi" emblems on my new pads from Isuzu...anybody else notice this?

I feel that the R1 Concepts rotors with Independent 4X4 S.S. lines and quality pads more than address any issues with me going from stock to 32" tires.

I am so much more concerned with being the "hittee" rather than the "hitter" that for Christmas I asked my parents for the Rhino tubular (with step built in) plug-in for the receiver hitch (that Joe uses & got rear-ended with). I plan on removing it for any off-roading (using clevis instead). It sounds like good protection against people who text & drive...ugh.