As some of you know, I've been going through the long, painful, seemingly-endless divorce process since February of last year. Handeeman has kept me updated on important information and if not for him, I would be in the dark. I sincerely hope that Scott is doing better and that his family is doing well. I hope everyone here is having success in their lives.

On a lighter note, before the divorce started, I had - in my name and possession - a 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser, which I adored. I had shopped long and hard for it and paid below market value because the owners were desperate to get out from under the financial burden. It had 23K miles on it and I got it for $20K in December of 07. Once the divorce started, I realized that I had to choose between my beloved VX (sporting over 140K miles) and the FJ. Since I am here, posting on this site, you can guess which one I chose. I'm not sure if I'm crazy or brilliant, but my VX is #46 off the line in 1999, and that FJ is just one of many thousands. One of the things that actually played a part in my choice was this website and all of you. I mean, how many other vehicles have a group of friends willing and eager to help each other at no cost? How many other vehicles have a following of people who worry about their cyber friends to the point of noticing when they're missing from the forum? (Thank you, Mike!) I know of at least one occassion where money was raised and parts gathered for one friend here whose VX was on the verge of being sold due to financial difficulties. How many other vehicle groups would care that much?

You are an amazing group of people. Your creative ways of helping one another and encouraging each other would never have come together in one place if not for this unique vehicle. Thank you Scott for making this site where we can all meet and share and have fun. And thanks to each of you for your help, inspiration and efforts in making this site the place to be to get help and enjoy

Hugs to Tone's family.

Your friend,
Leah