Quote Originally Posted by JGeorge264 View Post
Glad things are going well and your old rig is retaliating instead of the new one. lol Have you had a chance to look at anything on the tranny yet? I hope you find its something much less painful than needing a rebuild. Which one are you having electrical issues with? I miss the vx alot but it sounds like he found a good home. Did your co-workers notice the color change?
Ha! I've had fun, because some people have given me some strange looks and asked if I repainted/got new/wasn't it Silver??? ... I tell them that my Cloaking device is on the fritz. I never knew so many people were paying attention. Oh, and the "dune princess" sticker got me a lot of ribbing (It came off this weekend, when I had the chance). The new one has the electrical issues (I'm guessing a bad ground somewhere causes some of the dash lights/gauges to twinkle/jump sometimes). I'm hoping it's part to blame for the tranny issues??? I've done a bit of tranny checking, but don't know much yet (It definitly needs a fluid change - due to the slipping I'm sure). For now, I'll minimize the driving of it till I can do more research, but it still gets around pretty good. I'm totally happy!