Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Might take my VX to Japan

Quote Originally Posted by Knivx View Post
    Why not get a JDM VX then when you come back stateside bring it back with you! Thats what I'd do....
    x2

Bart

Quote Originally Posted by Marlin View Post
    Yep, in exchange, I leave my family months at a time to run the nuclear reactor onboard whatever assigned aircraft carrier I am on

Also keep in mind that you are about to foot the bill for millions of unemployed, and illegal non tax paying person's health care, and not to mention the billions spent so that people could get nice new cars on your dime in an effort to keep afloat car companies that have created sub standard vehicles for decades.
    Sorry, my thread, I can jack it

I didn't want to pop the news too soon pending the transaction, but I am buying another VX. It has a cracked block, so I will have parts available soon. I may track down an engine and get it running again, but it is an ebony with black on red, cosmetically sound. I will start a new thread when I am done and decided what I will do.
    Oh! the waste is unbelievable all across the government.Especially when they could PAY for practically everything with just taxing pot & prostitution! sorry t/j
    Last edited by Scott Harness : 01/14/2010 at 04:37 PM Reason: thread jack
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chi Dog...Dog is my Co-pilot
    Onward thru the fog
    Leave it BETTER than you found it!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Harness View Post
    Oh! the waste is unbelievable all across the government.Especially when they could PAY for practically everything with just taxing pot & prostitution! sorry t/j
    LOL, the oldest profession in the world, and its a renewable resource and its green to boot. Should keep everyone happy. How many carbon credits would that be worth?

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

LOL, the oldest profession in the world, and its a renewable resource and its green to boot. Should keep everyone happy. How many carbon credits would that be worth?
    I like the way you think! LOL

Love the way you think, but -

Your carbon credits would all go up in smoke when "she who must be obeyed" found out and heaped all your belongings on the front lawn and made a bonfire out of them.

PK
    Now that food has replaced sex in my life -

I can't even get into my own pants!!

Quote Originally Posted by PK View Post
    Love the way you think, but -

Your carbon credits would all go up in smoke when "she who must be obeyed" found out and heaped all your belongings on the front lawn and made a bonfire out of them.

PK
    Ummm, you arent talkin about ORW are you? She is with CrotchRocket now

I was stationed in Japan from 06 to 09. Japan is very very expensive. depending how long you will be there you will have to JCI your car which is a min of 500 then road tax is ever year that runs 180 because your car will be a E-300 plate E=imported from states and the 300=larger then a 2.4 liter. Insurance prices, all depends on your rank and size of motor when i was there we used AIU but all the insurance companies off base are usually the same price. they were around 180 for 3 months and that was because i was an e-4. If your tires stick pass your fenders they will not JCI it. if you want some after market parts or some cheap wheels and tires go to Upgarage.

Quote Originally Posted by Jgauvin921 View Post
    I was stationed in Japan from 06 to 09. Japan is very very expensive. depending how long you will be there you will have to JCI your car which is a min of 500 then road tax is ever year that runs 180 because your car will be a E-300 plate E=imported from states and the 300=larger then a 2.4 liter. Insurance prices, all depends on your rank and size of motor when i was there we used AIU but all the insurance companies off base are usually the same price. they were around 180 for 3 months and that was because i was an e-4. If your tires stick pass your fenders they will not JCI it. if you want some after market parts or some cheap wheels and tires go to Upgarage.
    Cool, thanks for the info. My tires currently do not stick out. As an E7, should be a bit cheaper, and I will worry about all that when the time comes. Hopefully the wife can teach english while we are there since she has her bachelors. They offered a job for her when we in Guam to go to japan to teach kids. Good money.
    I have quite a bit of time to worry bout that. I will contact you later to get info.

Cool, thanks for the info. My tires currently do not stick out. As an E7, should be a bit cheaper, and I will worry about all that when the time comes. Hopefully the wife can teach english while we are there since she has her bachelors. They offered a job for her when we in Guam to go to japan to teach kids. Good money.
    I have quite a bit of time to worry bout that. I will contact you later to get info.
    Don't they give discounts to lower ranks? Or is it an age thing?

Quote Originally Posted by vt_maverick View Post
    Don't they give discounts to lower ranks? Or is it an age thing?
    I think it is an age thing, jsut like here, or you can think of it like freebies, they give stuff to rich people who can afford it, and charge out the *** to us poor folk, makes no sense, but that is the way it is.