Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: WOOT WOOT! Burning Man here I come!

Pics....let's see em.

Bart

I didn't take too many pics - a camera just becomes a nuisance out there. Plus most the time I didn't have any clothes to put one in. LOL Day wear consisted of a fig leaf and a straw hat most days and my camera sucks at night shots. I'll send you some soon tho.

Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS View Post
    Day wear consisted of a fig leaf and a straw hat most days
    That thought made my brain...

Hope you didn't forget the sunscreen!
    Billy Oliver
    15xIronman
    My Sponsors:
    Accelerate3Coaching
    TriSports.com (PM me for 1 time use 20% off code)

x2, I'm glad I didn't go. I don't need to see that.

Bart

Actually, I got several compliments for covering up my junk! I saw just as many exposed weiners as I saw exposed boobs probably. But I was stopped a few times by folks wanting to praise me for my "decency". Yeah... me... go figure!

I gotta tell ya tho, I wish girls were as forthcumming as guys. One guy asked if he could video me because he noticed how "beautiful" I was - with a compliment like that I had to say "sure". I noticed another guy staring at me as he was 'massaging himself' whilst wearing a creepy grin on his face - I rode away quickly. Another naked guy (proclaimed straight) on a bike told me I have a great physique. Girls just kept telling me stuff like, "let me go", or "no you can't play with that part of my body", or "no, we can't do that in front of everyone", or "WTF?". OK, really the girls mostly said "I like your leaf"... which is why I had one.
    Sent from my "two hands on a keyboard"

you crack me up Zeus!! You've got to become a writer!
    VX KAT
    ....the adventure BEGINS ANEW! ...2015......
    Remember that life is not measured in the breaths you take, but rather in the moments that take your breath away.

I was there also, with my gal...WHAT A PARTY!!!..For those that have not been or are to CHICKEN TO GO...You don't know what you are missing!!! THIS IS A WORLD CLASS PARTY!!!
    I thought I remembered reading you were gonna be there also....
    Where was this mystery VX parked? I didn't see it...
    I can't wait for next year, I've got a few wild ideas for an art car...

And ....how about all the beautifull naked chicks high on excasty???
    I think every one there was SUPER high on something...

Mabey you should have mentioned that ALL the booze is FREE there...And nearly every camp has there own WET BAR....HeHe...
    That would have caught a few peoples attention!...Dub???

Good points! And YES, WILD TIME where everything but ice is free! Unless you splurge for some coffee. I was camped at the corner of 3 and F so the VX was probably at F and 5:30 behind a big white half dome thing that housed circus aerials. Where were you camped?

I was amazed at what would pass as an art car - I saw a Saturn SL1 with the plastic skin ripped off, windows pulled out, and then the unibody painted black = art? Looked like crack for clunkers to me!

Ahh... yes... the extremely hot naked girls eating touchy feely yum yums... or the hot naked girls riding Segways... eating touchy feely yum yums. They are so fun. I got to make a body cast on a pair of really nice breasteses at Camp Moist. Their owner took me back to her camp to show me her special lil toy... 'El Guaco' she called it. That's right... an RC truck... (sickos) with the bed converted to be a handy chip container - above the cab was a rack to hold a container of guacamole - on one side a small bottle of tequila was hung and on the other was the salt - and at the rear was a box of limes. COOLEST DAMN PARTY PROP! We cruised it up to people walking along the road, messed with them, and let them snack. Her smoking hot nothin-but-panties wearin friend hooked me up with some Absinthe after the tequila. And yes ALL FREE! Much much more stuff for FREE too! I still spent a bit over a grand for the whole trip with supplies and toys tho.

God... the stories can just go on and on and on... 50,000 'civilians' and what, 5,000 volunteers (?) built a city in a few days to create a giant, week-long party filled with debauchery and memories. Speaking of... viewing the sunrise on the playa from atop a pillow covered bed on the roof of an art car with my Tues/Wed Playa Buddy, was the beginning of the end to one of the wildest nights I've ever had... somehow, she looked better when I first met her tho.

I camped with folks that built a 3 story art structure...a firehouse sorta....with an art gallery on the first floor, wet bar and kitchen on middle floor, and upper deck with 360 degree views....9:00 and "D" was our spot..
    The nude chicks just kept stopping in, to add their bit of art to our building...Freaking Wonderful
    .. You must have been near the Snake Girl Bar? Or was that on 3:30? Its all blending together now...HeHe.

Did you see all the VW hippie busses camped together? Made me think about haveing a VX camp/meet there next year....would anyone go?
    Seems like VX Crazy, PBKid, LDub, and many others would have an super time there, too.

Met tons of SUPER nice people!!! And this place has like ZERO fights or violence...very peacefull indeed.

I tried to look up this thread while I was there to try and find ya, but the cell service and WiFi are spotty at best.

To sum this up for folks, imagine if you could hand-pick the best 60,000 people in the world to party with....these are the peeps that are there....everything is free, food and drinks and other yummies are shared by others...unity and love abounds...Proboly the closest thing to Heaven on earth...

Quote Originally Posted by BigMeatVX View Post
    To sum this up for folks, imagine if you could hand-pick the best 60,000 people in the world to party with....these are the peeps that are there
    Funny, because I know a few people that go to Burning Man that I can't stand. Like this guy that was our realtor when we moved to Reno. Total douche. I would NOT want to party with this guy.

One of the things that turns me off about BM is that a lot of these people are phonies who just go there once a year and "let their freak flag fly". I'm sure there are a lot of geniune people that go (I know Justin's freak flag is flying 24/7, ), but the realtors, and lawyers and stock brokers and other people like this that don't have the balls to be a freak full time and have to wait until BM to be this way, I dunno, I just don't get it. It's like, just be real and be yourself all the time, not only when its acceptable. Know what I mean?

Its like 50% of BM I am totally with, and the other 50% I just think is stupid. I'm not knocking it, just saying, I don't know if it would be my scene at all.

Bart

Quote Originally Posted by nfpgasmask View Post

Its like 50% of BM I am totally with, and the other 50% I just think is stupid. I'm not knocking it, just saying, I don't know if it would be my scene at all.

Bart
    X2...I don't think I could party that long and hard anymore (old man)maybe for a couple of days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chi Dog...Dog is my Co-pilot
    Onward thru the fog
    Leave it BETTER than you found it!

Quote Originally Posted by nfpgasmask View Post
    Funny, because I know a few people that go to Burning Man that I can't stand. Like this guy that was our realtor when we moved to Reno. Total douche. I would NOT want to party with this guy.

One of the things that turns me off about BM is that a lot of these people are phonies who just go there once a year and "let their freak flag fly". I'm sure there are a lot of geniune people that go (I know Justin's freak flag is flying 24/7, ), but the realtors, and lawyers and stock brokers and other people like this that don't have the balls to be a freak full time and have to wait until BM to be this way, I dunno, I just don't get it. It's like, just be real and be yourself all the time, not only when its acceptable. Know what I mean?

Bart
    I understand, however....most of society does not allow for these types of things to go on in every day life....nakedness and drugs and freaky costumes and wackey unique cars are not politaclly correct.

And I don't know that I would want my lawyer representing me with a neon yellow mohawk...Or that a tie-die dressed stock broker would be any more successfull...

But I do know that the people at BM leave there inhibitions, politics and "normalness" at home....they come to this place with a common goal...To have a great time away from it all...PERIOD...At BM everyone treats you as you were their own brother or sister...sort of a mutual respect for the fact that your actually there.

Sure, there were things going on that I chose not to be involved in, but it was still fun to watch...

The artistic abilities and creations are. AMAZING. And many of the people there are the Mozarts, Einsteins and Rembrants of our modern time.

If you don't ever go, then you will never know.
    If you do go, it will change your life.

I think society needs more of these type of events...

And I don't know that I would want my lawyer representing me with a neon yellow mohawk...
    And see, that is EXACTLY the problem I have with it. So for one week he shaves his head and dies his mohawk yellow, and now he is not suited to represent you? He's the same guy. Its a good example you make of what exactly annoys me about it. If I went to BM, I would look the same as I do right now. But I guess for exhibitionists like Justin, I understand.

The artistic abilities and creations are. AMAZING. And many of the people there are the Mozarts, Einsteins and Rembrants of our modern time.
    This is the part of BM I would like to go for. I like art, and I REALLY like avant-garde art, so I know I would like to see this kinda stuff.

Bart

Who should be there? I'm reminded of an episode of Malcolm in the Middle where the family wound up at BM in a borrowed RV. They had the awning extended with Astroturf on the ground and a BBQ grille. Hal wore his normal attire - plaid shorts, a khaki hat, knee socks and zinc on his nose. He seemed to be appalled by everything going on around him and threatened by all the attention heaped upon him. The attention, applause and praise from other attendees was because they thought Hal & family were putting on a performance piece to denounce conformist society.

I wonder if I am too anal retentive to enjoy BM.
    (Thank you folks... I'll be here all week. Tip your bartender...)