Quote Originally Posted by BigMeatVX View Post
To sum this up for folks, imagine if you could hand-pick the best 60,000 people in the world to party with....these are the peeps that are there
Funny, because I know a few people that go to Burning Man that I can't stand. Like this guy that was our realtor when we moved to Reno. Total douche. I would NOT want to party with this guy.

One of the things that turns me off about BM is that a lot of these people are phonies who just go there once a year and "let their freak flag fly". I'm sure there are a lot of geniune people that go (I know Justin's freak flag is flying 24/7, ), but the realtors, and lawyers and stock brokers and other people like this that don't have the balls to be a freak full time and have to wait until BM to be this way, I dunno, I just don't get it. It's like, just be real and be yourself all the time, not only when its acceptable. Know what I mean?

Its like 50% of BM I am totally with, and the other 50% I just think is stupid. I'm not knocking it, just saying, I don't know if it would be my scene at all.

Bart