The story : I'm looking to purchase a set of Enkei RT6 wheels. I've used the search function, and have gathered most of the information that I need . I know I want 17x8 with a 0 offset , 4.5 backspace with a 6x5.5" bolt pattern. the center bore dimension seems to be illusive. Best I could find is that it is 99.5mm . Also I've read that or wheels or lug centric. So no need to worry about the center bore size .

Anyway I went to a local 4x4 shop to get a price quote .They asked what is the center bore , and I was stumped . They offered to measure it for me, but I declined due to other pending appointments. They told me that they can have the center bore machined to match my vehicle . Yes, I am aware that people are using the 108mm bore . I would like the rims to fit as though they where made for the Vx .

Questions: what are the pros or cons to having the wheels sized for the proper bore.

What is the actual center bore size ?

Ultimately I'll end back up at the 4x4 shop and have the center bore measured, if I decide to get them sized for the VX .

Help me make up my mind. Please .