Yeah, I wish I could go to Moab. Honestly, if I had the time off I would be there for sure. I just don't understand how life is so unbalanced. Two weeks off a year is WAY outta whack. It's no wonder people get depressed and become alcoholics.

Going to Japan this year though. It's a long time coming. I really think it's gonna happen. We have our plans set to go at the end of October. Halloween in Tokyo! I'm pretty stoked to go, however I will be grappling with the problem of blowing all my vacation time in one go...and I have to wait until October to cash it in. I need to have a heart-to-heart with my boss and see what kind of unpaid time off I can take WITHOUT endangering my job. If I can pull it off, I want to take at least a week off sometime this summer to camp. Of course, if I could swing Moab into that I would.

Justin, what other trips to Nevada do you have planned? That unpaid week off I am hoping to spend in Eastern Nevada camping and wheeling along the Ruby Mountain range. It would be awesome if you could join in. And Beau, if you got the time off you should come.

Bart