Thread: Ascinder's 1-Ton VX... Cont'd

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jeebus. Now that is B E E F Y!
    Knowing me, would you expect anything less? Overkill is the point at which others balk and I scream "Not enough!!"

If you like those, these are the diff covers I'm thinking about.

But with the (not yellow) diamondplated option:

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable man persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on me.

Damn, son, if you finish this project, it will be EPIC.

Bart

Quote Originally Posted by nfpgasmask View Post
    Damn, son, WHEN you finish this project, it will be EPIC.

Bart
    BOOOO!!! I fixed it for you.
    Sent from my "two hands on a keyboard"

Justin, come by any time, I have a spare room for you whenever you're in town. I have about a month and a half off right now, so get over here!! We'll camp, shoot guns, do a little wheeling, do a little(ok, a lot) drinkin'. Plus, I still have my HD tie rod's, and since I won't be using them and I never got around to making you any, consider them incentive to come hang out.

Here's a couple shots of the engine since it got modded (yes, I already know the intake is on backwards. I put it on that way on purpose): Can you kids say "In-cab air cleaner"?
    Think of it as proper mounting direction for rally roof scoop snorkel system.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascinder View Post
    Justin, come by any time, I have a spare room for you whenever you're in town. I have about a month and a half off right now, so get over here!! We'll camp, shoot guns, do a little wheeling, do a little(ok, a lot) drinkin'. Plus, I still have my HD tie rod's, and since I won't be using them and I never got around to making you any, consider them incentive to come hang out.
    Well that's a gracious offer, my man - if I had more vacation time available I would stay 4 or 5 days. But those discount flight tickets I mentioned... they just sold out and prices now start at around $250! Figures... so anyway... I'll see you on Friday Feb 26th! I'll be hanging around until Monday morning March 1st... There is nothing quite like spontaneity, aye? This will be an awesome trip!!! I wish I could assist with the drivetrain trial fit this weekend tho...

P.S. - I started Photochopping for ya last night... stay tuned!