Thread: Ascinder's 1-Ton VX... Cont'd

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Allied Wheels has some beadlocks in 16x10

http://www.alliedwheel.com/wheel.php...208%20Beadlock
    1999 Isuzu Vehicross-#1209- lots of mods - gone
    1995 Honda Passport: Lifted, Locked, 34x10.50's, just a few things..-Click for build thread

I found 41 matches for 16x10 rims on 8x6.5 bolt pattern at summitracing in aluminum

http://www.summitracing.com/search/D...m/?Ns=Rank|Asc

I've always liked the Classic Locks from Mickey Thompson
    Yeah, we have summit right here in town, so that was one of the first places I looked. I'm just not a fan of most of those. I guess my gripe is that the vast majority of wheels with concentric circles tend to look like the same stuff you see on just about every truck or suv out there. I know my old VX rims had those, but they definitely looked different. The other gripe I guess I have is a lot of wheels look like they're made of cheap shiny plastic. I don't know if it's just me, but it drives me nuts. I may just have a bias against 8 lug wheels too, because I just seem to find a lot more wheels that I like in a six lug pattern only.

Allied Wheels has some beadlocks in 16x10

http://www.alliedwheel.com/wheel.php...208%20Beadlock
    Yeah, but that is the exact kind I'm trying to avoid hence the clone-a-jeep jab I think I'm starting to settle on either some OMF's:

or more likely Racelines since they are very highly recommended:

X2 on the Racelines!

I mount my tires myself, since I have to change them so often for these different races, and even at a GPS clocked 110mph I felt no wobble, shimmy, or shake with no balancing!

They will bend if you hit a 2 foot tall boulder at 70mph in a blind corner. But thats really just ****ty driving!

Great looking wheels and very tough, at a fair price!

Racelines it is.

Rick.

10 miles of traction tough!!! Took us to a 2nd place class finish in the XO 250!

They also have a mismatched "set" of Forged beadlocks on clearance HERE they're the first set on the page. Forged is super nice because they are super light and super strong. And $229 for beadlocks is cheap by anyone's standards.
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable man persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on me.