Thread: Ascinder's 1-Ton VX... Cont'd

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ascinder...
    I know you have been purchasing a lot from Ballistic so in case you are not on their mail list they are currently having 10% everything including their shocks...Use promo code bas10
    OH, yeah. I'm more of a regular on Pirate than here anymore, so I saw it within 5 minutes of them posting. That said, I have a couple hundred bucks worth of brackets to buy over the weekend. It sucks because I just bought a set of 5 Hutchinsons and I'm buying these things called Centramatics to assist with balancing on what are looking to be 130 lb. wheels, so money is getting flushed out of my account on a quick and continuous basis lately. I swear my sub conscience likes to keep my account as close to zero as possible.
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable man persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on me.

Might as well...can't take it with you.
    Billy Oliver
    15xIronman
    My Sponsors:
    Accelerate3Coaching
    TriSports.com (PM me for 1 time use 20% off code)

Quote Originally Posted by Ascinder View Post
    OH, yeah. I'm more of a regular on Pirate than here anymore, so I saw it within 5 minutes of them posting. That said, I have a couple hundred bucks worth of brackets to buy over the weekend. It sucks because I just bought a set of 5 Hutchinsons and I'm buying these things called Centramatics to assist with balancing on what are looking to be 130 lb. wheels, so money is getting flushed out of my account on a quick and continuous basis lately. I swear my sub conscience likes to keep my account as close to zero as possible.
    Those pirate guys would go apes@бе over your build! I read a lot there but don't do a lot of posting.

These are on the way as we speak-should be arriving Saturday:

They will likely be sandblasted and powdercoated either a matte black or a flat desert tan to match the VX's intended paint scheme. The Centramatics ought to be here tomorrow as well.

So you got them finally! I say desert tan. That would look awesome.

Bart

Those are sweet!
    Maybe do the the centers tan and the rest black.