Alright boys and girls, I just threw down on a Plasma cutter/ AC/DC Tig combo unit(Longevity Weldall 200PI) so the real fabbing is about to begin. It will be replacing a harbor freight cheapie tig unit that could barely stick two pieces of tinfoil together and an oxy acetylene torch that well, just didn't cut as well as a plasma can. This new unit is eventually destined to end up as the torch on a 2 axis CNC plasma table, but in the meantime, it'll be tasked with carving up the VX and burning on some heavy duty mounts. I am also just finishing up most of the loose ends on the engine. I just got a 1/2" tubing bender(Swagelok MS-HTB-8) rated for stainless(read $$$) and a flaring tool(Ridgid 375) for the same. I also grabbed a Protools HSN 500 tube notcher for the upcoming chassis/rollcage/shock hoop fabricating. Also been replacing the split loom on the wiring harness since the old stuff was hardened with age and oil/grease/dirt soaked. The 18" diameter, 4 foot long, 3/4" thick sewer pipe is down at the local plastics manufacturer/distributor getting chopped up into little pieces to become the beadlock wheel inserts.