Thread: Ascinder's 1-Ton VX... Cont'd

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Billy Oliver
    15xIronman
    My Sponsors:
    Accelerate3Coaching
    TriSports.com (PM me for 1 time use 20% off code)

Justin, I totally see where you are coming from with the "get it done, then mess with it" line of thought, but remember, I like to pre plan out way ahead, so all my research is pretty much done and I just go do it when the time comes. I remember reading about the neck down shafts before too. Are you going to just try and find some from another D60 or wait until you actually need them? As for your meeting up idea, I'm all for it. What kind of bender are you looking at getting? The one I was building uses pro tools 105 dies. I haven't had the opportunity to use my tube notcher yet I think it's made by protools too, but if you need one in the meantime, I can mail it over to you. Also, do you remember what that site was that you told me about with the LS motor mounts that were adjustable?
    Last edited by Ascinder : 01/03/2011 at 05:44 PM
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable man persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on me.

A friend of mine that I used to work with here has the bend tech bending system in his garage. He told me he will help me finish the Trooper bumper. I really need to get with him soon and make it happen. I'll talk to him about the bend tech stuff and see what kinda money he has into it. I would love to have that setup at my disposal.

Bart