I'll talk to him about the bend tech stuff and see what kinda money he has into it. I would love to have that setup at my disposal.
It's spendy and something I'd love to have, but right now for me it's one of those luxuries I can't afford. If you are doing complex bends like bumpers, rollcages, etc, then it's the cats meow. For simpler things like rock sliders and tube doors it's ridiculous overkill(even for me) Plus I need to finish my bender first. I am calling tomorrow down to my favorite metal shop to see what the damages would be to hydrocut the remainder of the holes I need(there are a lot). I did one main arm on my milling machine, but it's thick metal and large holes, so it eats bits up pretty fast. I have everything already purchased and sitting on a bench at my pops' place, and it's the perfect project to use to play with the new welder. If it looks feasable that they'll be able to do the holes for me, I'll go ahead and order some dies for it.

Looking great man, have you found those tensioner bolts yet? I probably have some if you need them. Also are you gonna be running that truck manifold or going to a ls1/ls6 style? I think you mentioned it before but forgot lol. I've got a 6.0 sitting here in the garage I'm thinking of destroking with a 4.8 crank/rods, L92 heads, LS3 intake and some boost, can you say, YYIIPPPEEEE!!!!!
All the accessories are bolted up save the power steering as I'm still undecided on what route to take yet. I'm running the L92 truck manifold from a 2010. It's much larger than the old truck manifold and apparently has breathing up around the FAST manifolds. For the engine, I still need to make the fuel rail crossover, and need to buy the MAP sensor and the EVAP system since they are different on the newer manifold and have just recently been released as stocked parts. I also need to find a good wiring diagram for the 2004 truck engine since the one I had is for an actual LS and stuff doesn't match up. Attaching the wiring harness is a trick too due to so many new/different parts vs. stock. Your Boosted 6.0 sounds pretty fun! I seriously almost went that route myself. Can you do me a huge favor and send some pics of the different sides of your 6.0? I really need a good representation of how the wiring is routed around the engine. Mine is on the floor looking like a huge spider/spaghetti/root system.