Thread: Ascinder's 1-Ton VX... Cont'd

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    You know, I've been to Clary's a few times over the past few months, and I have not seen her there....there are others though, I promise.

Bart

Hehe, does Holly still work at the place with peanut butter chocolate burgers? If so, I am SOOOO down!
    You know, I've been to Clary's a few times over the past few months, and I have not seen her there....there are others though, I promise.
    That's because when I went to Clary's the day after Justin left, she was there at the bar sobbing and bemoaning her loss-"Why oh why didn't I take him home with me?" she cried. I told her he went back to Utah and after she was done throwing up, she ran out the door in search of her one true love......
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable man persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on me.

Quote Originally Posted by nfpgasmask View Post

Bart
    Yeah, I know... but damn is she hot! And she's a bartender - that's a keeper... for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascinder View Post
    That's because when I went to Clary's the day after Justin left, she was there at the bar sobbing and bemoaning her loss-"Why oh why didn't I take him home with me?" she cried. I told her he went back to Utah and after she was done throwing up, she ran out the door in search of her one true love......
    BUWAHAHAHA! She never found me! Poor girl.
    Sent from my "two hands on a keyboard"