Thread: Turbocharge your VX ???

Turbocharge your VX ???

"New Kit" on Ebay !!!
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Isuzu...Q5fAccessories
    Apparently, there are a few versions (or stages) of this kit on ebay with varying prices.

I love this part at the bottom of the page:
    * We are the parts supplier, not mechanic. We can try our best to help with generic questions, but it is best to consult a professional turbocharger installer with specific questions.
    * There are no installation instructions included. The install is simple and most customers install it themselves in a weekend. If you cannot figure it out or feel uncomfortable with the installation, please have a professional assist.
    * Most of these parts are direct bolt-ons. Some are not.
    o The piping needs to be fitted up. Because of the bends and couplers included, it should be simple.
    o The T3 turbo flange needs to be welded to an adapter pipe or directly to the stock manifold.
    o To run this on a street car, the turbocharger down pipe will need to be connected to your existing exhaust. Expect to fabricate an adapter pipe or have an exhaust shop connect them.
    Last edited by lasturbo : 02/18/2010 at 07:45 PM
    Larry S.
    99 Astral Silver VX (176k)
    91 Porsche 928 S4 (73k)

I'm looking a this kit right now possibly as a muffler replacement and rear mounted to keep the heat down which requires an intake hose to be run back to the front and an oil tank and cooler mounted underneath with an electric pump but the horsepower in-cress of 50-100 h.p. at about 8psi boost

Gary Noonan
    '01 S/C VX / '18 Forester XT

lol
    Speed Thrills, Boredom Kills!!

Quote Originally Posted by USMCvxOFFROAD View Post
    I'm looking a this kit right now possibly as a muffler replacement and rear mounted to keep the heat down which requires an intake hose to be run back to the front and an oil tank and cooler mounted underneath with an electric pump but the horsepower in-cress of 50-100 h.p. at about 8psi boost
    I know you are a new member and all, but this was posted as a joke. Please do not get this, it is not intended for our vehicle, but is a mass market piece of junk. Yes you are right there might be a few pieces in here you could salvage and use for something, but I guarantee you they are low quality and not worth your time or money to mess with, 95% of this item is crap.

Talking My favorite part is

Its so easy to do

But we are not mechanics we can not help you with the install

lol ebay spoofed again