We just purchased a 2001 white iron-man (119K) from the original owner who kept meticulous records. Yes,we are lucky indeed. The vehicle is actually for my son who turns 16 in a few months. The car is in great shape except for the driver side window binding a little. So far the only thing i have done is replace the tires, stereo (which was factory), cd changer (it became a storage compartment), all 4 speakers and two front cv boots that were torn. Other than that, this beast is mechanically sound. By the way, i know its a lot of vehicle for a teenager but he loves the power and responsiveness. i love the fact that because of the sensitive steering and blind spot, he is forced to pay attention at all times. He will have the joy (my word, not his) of riding with me on the passenger side until he turns 16 in July. Then and only then it will be used for school and practice (both of which are 7 miles from our home).

i will try to post some pictures soon. can anyone recommend a good mechanic for this car around the DFW (Texas) area? Any suggestions would be appreciated.