Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Official Tax Return/Bonus/Raise Show and Tell

Larry, that can't be your arm, there is no skull
    Greetings, Earthling. We come in peace... Never mind "Paris to Dakar", the VehiCROSS looks ready for the Martian desert.

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by rowhard View Post
    Larry, that can't be your arm, there is no skull
    Skully is on the right...

And whaddya call that thing with the eye sockets & fangs in it, that looks like a snake head...

Snakes have skulls...& feelings too...
    Last edited by Ldub : 04/22/2010 at 09:18 PM

I'm tryin' to talk my ink guy into coming to Moab with his rig (both ink & off road) in the next year or two (not this year) for anyone interested...

You got an "ink guy"? Last yr you didn't even have a single tat...now you got an ink guy?

OK, gotta admit, it looks pretty kool!
    VX KAT
    ....the adventure BEGINS ANEW! ...2015......
    Remember that life is not measured in the breaths you take, but rather in the moments that take your breath away.

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP
    Quote Originally Posted by VX KAT View Post
    [I]You got an "ink guy"? Last yr you didn't even have a single tat...now you got an ink guy?

OK, gotta admit, it looks pretty kool!
    I've had an ink guy in the arsenal years before I got any, he was one of my co workers in the cabinet shop.
    I felt kinda bad coming back to FGO with ink that wasn't his last year, but he understood the peer pressure involved, & consented to give me my second inking......

12 Mini Cooper Coupe S fully modded and tuned!, 01 Kaiser VX #1209 RIP, 01 Kaiser VX #0664 Clone
    Many many years ago a really hot guy at my tattoo place pierced me, I was gonna go back and get more piercings just to stalk him, I should have just asked him to MOAB.....duh, dub you have all the great ideas!!
    Ask forgiveness, not permission.

I love tats, but I can't get one. Being an artist, I get tired of looking at the same work over and over. I would get something I loved, and a week later, I would be tired of it. Considered getting one of my back, that would be tough to see, so I wouldn't be able to see it enough to get tired of it.

Had something like this in mind for a couple years now....

.... but still unsure.

On another note, a few more tax and bonus toys arrived.

Track/summer tires for the STi - Dunlop Direzzas

BlackTop Aero spoiler replacement for my STi

Swift springs for the STi

A crap-ton of Magpul gear for my AR and shooting fun.

1000 rds of ammo for the AR

And sadly, nothing for the VX, since she is going to be in the shop soon. She gets repairs, not fun toys.
    Gary Noonan
    '01 S/C VX / '18 Forester XT

got my lift, rimz n tyrez with my tax return... $1200 came and went real quick

Richard
    Proud owner of a RWD VX

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "It looks like an angry snake-bee!" she said

Wifey told me that if I touched the tax return this year that I'd be pullin back a stump.

I later found out that she used it to get us a trip to England/Ireland/Scotland for my birthday.

But ...

I get to tell her that if she touches the 10 tax return, she'll be pullin back a stump. I'll get her a trip to Moab 11 for her birthday next year
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put a smiley after you say that Bub.

Quote Originally Posted by tom4bren View Post
    Wifey told me that if I touched the tax return this year that I'd be pullin back a stump.

I later found out that she used it to get us a trip to England/Ireland/Scotland for my birthday.

But ...

I get to tell her that if she touches the 10 tax return, she'll be pullin back a stump. I'll get her a trip to Moab 11 for her birthday next year
    Boy Tom, yer such a sensitive and thoughtful guy.....well, not the part about chopping her hand off, but the other part, you know....

Quote Originally Posted by VX crazy View Post
    Many many years ago a really hot guy at my tattoo place pierced me, I was gonna go back and get more piercings just to stalk him, I should have just asked him to MOAB.....duh, dub you have all the great ideas!!
    Lisa, haha, wow

Quote Originally Posted by WormGod View Post
    I love tats, but I can't get one. Being an artist, I get tired of looking at the same work over and over. I would get something I loved, and a week later, I would be tired of it. Considered getting one of my back, that would be tough to see, so I wouldn't be able to see it enough to get tired of it.
    I am right there with you, I could never get something that permanent, heck I don't even like some of my freckles

Had something like this in mind for a couple years now....

Oh wow, that guy has a tramp stamp too!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA, major fail on the tramp stamp on a dude, rofl!

Quote Originally Posted by VX KAT View Post
    Boy Tom, yer such a sensitive and thoughtful guy.....well, not the part about chopping her hand off, but the other part, you know....
    I'm all bark & no bite ... she'll be fine.

I'm sure I'll hafta suppliment the trip wit sum BLING!!!

This is hilarious, mostly because like you Worm, I blew my bonus this year the day it landed in my bank account on this:

I took the rails of mine though because it is kinda silly to put that crap on a side-by-side.

Bart

I took the rails of mine though because it is kinda silly to put that crap on a side-by-side.
    You'll be seeing RIS' on muzzleloaders and pirate pistols next...maybe even one on a swiss army knife
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable man persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on me.

That's a wild little bugger Bart. Looks like it means big business in a small frame, heh. My AR goodies came in the mail today so I am giddy to get my day over with to get home and fit them up.

That's a wild little bugger Bart. Looks like it means big business in a small frame, heh. My AR goodies came in the mail today so I am giddy to get my day over with to get home and fit them up.
    The question is, how far do you have to drive to shoot? I can shoot within 15minutes of my house!!

Bart