Well guys, I was browsing craigslist for another Isuzu, was mainly looking for a Rodeo or possibly a 2nd gen trooper. While searching I stumbled upon an awesome deal on a sweet 99' Zu' that seemed a little too good to be true, well after sending a friend over to completely check it out, she's mine (well sorta, he's picking it up wednesday for me) I knew it wouldn't be long before I had another Isuzu haha

Overall it's in great shape, has 134K miles and this person is the 2nd owner, the original owner was an Isuzu mechanic he said and he bought it from him a year ago. The guy I am purchasing it from is in his mid 60's and is getting ready to have back surgery at the end of the week and just won't be able to drive it anymore, they are buying a Nissan Quest lol. How much would you have paid for this? The small dent, the bad clear in those two areas, the cracked console lid and a cracked armrest are the ONLY things my friend could find (and he's pretty picky) aside form 2 things I already knew before hand (the plastic clips on the window need fixed, easy, they roll up and down but sometimes need a little guidance, easy fix) and the ac clutch needs replaced (again, not a big deal).My friend drove it around for awhile today and spent a good hour or so just chit chatting with the guy about it, it's been stored inside since he's owned it, constant maintenance, it's parked in a nicely painted garage on car mats and his garage was immaculate so he seems to take good care of his stuff. I'm so excited to pick this thing up!!! Let me know what you think.

8)

And hi Smiley!!