Quote Originally Posted by BigSwede View Post
Wow, that's low miles...but except for the head room, that's pretty much what you've got already, isn't it? Same wheelbase, suspension, axles. Is it auto or manual?

An RS does have a lot more room to stow a spare tire though...
Its an auto. If I am not mistaken, there are even fewer of those than VXs in the US.
What started all this is that the wife wants a VX. I told her no way. But since the RS is pretty much the same, affordable, and a lot more room for the kids. A lot more practical for wheeling, would fit our needs quite nicely. I would put the VX locker into the RS, wheel the RS and daily drive the VX. Swap my MTR kevlars over and go back to General AT2s on the VX. It would be quite doable for us. Then we could wheel both trucks if we really wanted to, but not a requirement.
We are also looking for a small popup camper. Van just picked up an amazing little Fleetwood. Its about 4x6 as a trailer and weighs only 900lbs. I could tow that behind the flatbed trailer, and move it around by hand when reversing, or I could even squeeze it on the trailer with the VX.