Thread: OH NO!! I rear-ended CRNCNN's VX!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS View Post
    The unibody is bent up? Yet another reason for a body on frame design! From that pic it doesn't even look like the Jeep budged. Glad you guys are alright but that is just a sign for you to get yourself a Proton!
    Yeah its pretty messed up! He hit my hitch which folded down causing the frame arms to go up and i think out. WITHOUT tearing anything apart they already estimate 6300.00 in damages I like the way you think!!! Anybody selling a proton????

2001Proton 1432, ex 2001 Dragon Green Mica 0168 (RIP May 2017)

Here's your Proton...just listed today

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. CRNCNN View Post
    Yeah its pretty messed up! He hit my hitch which folded down causing the frame arms to go up and i think out. WITHOUT tearing anything apart they already estimate 6300.00 in damages I like the way you think!!! Anybody selling a proton????
    http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/1691776083.html
    Live, Love, Forgive and Never Give Up

I'm glad you're all ok. Sorry about your jeep. Sounds like the VX just had some caricature added to it. Hopefully with the insurance money you'll be able fix the VX and do some nice mods.
    Cars designed by spreadsheets make sense. Cars designed by engineers make history.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. CRNCNN View Post
    http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/1693269490.html

:need a poke emoticon here:
    Last edited by Gizmo42 : 04/15/2010 at 10:24 AM
    --Dave

We took it for estimates to Jim Click. they said to fix the VX its about 1300.00 to fix it, but its simple fixes so i think Clint is just gonna have them cut a check!
    If the rear cladding is messed up and you guys want to fix it, I may or may not be getting rid of mine as part of the wheelbase extension project. Just throwing that out there.
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable man persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on me.

Red face

Thank you all for the well wishes! We are very thankful!!! I got the official call today, they deemed my Cherokee as a total loss! They are going to pay it off and I might get a 3 or 4 hundred dollar check back. The vx has a few grill marks in the cladding not too bad. Nothing a little bumper paint can't fix! :-). The rear door is bent in a little at the bottom but should pull out just fine! 2 knobs in the inside of the door broke off so he will need those but all and all it's in good shape!! Thanks again for all the well wishes!!! Moab 2011!!!!!!