Thread: Wireless entry and windshield sprayers not working

Wrench Wireless entry and windshield sprayers not working

My Wireless alarm clicker is not working. I have replaced the battery and checked and cleaned all connections on the inside of the wireless unit, but I still cannot get the red light to come on, ideas?

Windshield washer reservoir is full, all hoses are connected but nothing is happening when you pull on the lever except the windshield wipers come on, ideas?

IIRC, the wipers & the squirter pump are on different fuses. I can't remember which fuse though so just check them all (cab & engine compartment).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put a smiley after you say that Bub.

I know this is goofy, but check for a kink in the washer line. I fussed with my line once to try and get it in the little plastic ring at the passenger side, but the position ended up kinking the line every time I closed the hood.
    "The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong, it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."
    -Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless

I had to take off the nozzles this past winter...soaked them in lime-a-way...used a pin to unclog them...take the hose off that feeds the nozzles...see if it squirts...

Speaking of fuses, these things are awesome replacements:

http://www.rackmount-devices.com/007-1001.html They light up to tell which one is blown. Very handy.
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable man persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on me.

My washer stopped working, i checked there was power going to it with a volt meter and there was, i pulled the pump off the bottom of the resovoir and there is a simple motor and impella. I broke the clear plastic bottom off (as i thought what the hell, it doesn't work anyway) which exposed the impella and it turned out the impella was siezed so a bit of WD40 and a clean up and it worked fine!! So i superglued the bottom back on (needs to be water tight) and its worked fine ever since
    Speed Thrills, Boredom Kills!!