hey Folks...

Regarding some of the questions people have been asking and e-mailing me, yes, I am open to a 1/2 down and 1/2 later before shipping for the front skidplate. I'll be getting into more details later when I make the announcement. Those of you who've already sent money to secure their deposit with a purchase of a skidplate have been logged on a list accordingly.

Thanks to those who've given me tips regarding the stupid So-big virus. I've downloaded the latest virus updates with Norton and have ran the scan. Apparently has isolated the bug and I deleted it from my system. However, even though I'm not receiving those "unknown sender" e-mails as much, I'm still getting a few. So, I'm not sure whether the bug hasn't been fully contained or I haven't applied the utility properly. I apologize to those fellow VXers who may have received an e-mail with my address enclosed!

Frank (Amack76) and others interested in the hood extenders, I haven't fully developed the mold for which I plan to mass produce these parts just yet. So, I will refuse any offerings about sending any pre-order deposit for the parts. Until I finalize the part (prototyping, developing, mass production), only then will I offer these for sale and accept full payments. Please take no offense, as I don't feel comfortable about taking anyones money until I have a finished product that's been tested and finished to completion. Same applies with all my other products present and future.

FYI, I have sent away with an extra hood insert that's enroute to me by the end of the week. My plans are to produce a carbon fiber version insert with heat extractor (reversed air intake). If all goes well with the prototype, I'll offer these up for sale as well.

Many thanks again all for your support, patience, understanding, and loyalty. But most of all, thank you for believing in me. It will not be forgotten. Cheers!