Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: fang extenders

fang extenders

omg when is this guy gonna be done fabin the fang extenders, i got my vx a year ago today and he has been fabbing them ever since http://vehicrossconcepts.homestead.com/products.html
    it anyone knows who he is please tell him to finish, i want bad.

Vehicross Concepts is handled by the user id 'ron' on this board. His email is in his profile. He's usually really good about responding to email but I know he's really busy so I don't know when he'll finish the fang extenders.

I feel you.

Yeah i want the fang extenders also, I currently have a order coming from Ron at VXConcepts, he's a good guy and has responded to ever email I've sent him reguarding my order and other misc VX questions i had dispite him being very busy lately. But i guess good things come to those who wait right...lol

2000 Ebony VX #263 ****** VX-2 My weekend car

Thumbs up

Ron's products are awesome. I have enjoyed my front skid plate I purchased from him and am looking forward to buying a few other goodies soon!

He and his wife Cindy are good people.

;Dr;
    Anita
    2000 Ebony #263
    Original Owner- love her too much to part with her.
    AnitaProtich.com

Ron might be out of commission computer-wise for a bit - I don't know for sure. I just received a quarantined email from his email address with the SoBig virus in it. I don't think it was one he actually meant to send, I think it was one the virus just sent using his email address. I'm not really sure how these things work so maybe it isn't his machine that is infected but just his host service.

Don't forget, this is not his full time job.
    It's more like a hobby for him and a benefit for us. Good things come to those who wait.

Folks...

As you all know by now, I've been real busy lately with a full time job, part time weekend job, VX Concepts, and baby. As Area 51 has stated, VX Concepts is more of my hobby and I mostly do it for the love of the vehicle than any other reasons. So, when I do work on VXC products, it's within a very limited time schedule pending baby needs, of course. Those of you who have kids or are new parents know what I'm talking about!

Regarding the fang extenders, I am concentrating on finishing up current pre-paid orders before I can even produce new products. Currently working on (3) front skidplates simultaneously in order to ship out possibly by next week. Along with the fang extenders, I will be offering a couple of new products to add to the line of things I'm already offering. Will reveal those at a later time.

Some of you know by now that I will be announcing a "last chance" offer to buy the front skidplate as it is coming to its near end. I will take whatever orders I receive within a certain period of time. After the deadline, I will place whatever number of orders prepaid with my vacuum-formers and they will pull all at one shot. Hopefully they can pull all successfully at that time. However, because of the current condition the mold is in, who knows how many parts it can produce. If it happens the mold breaks before all plates are pulled, those who've prepaid early accordingly, will get the remaining parts. And I will reimburse those who weren't able to get theirs. Once the mold is shot, that's it. I will not make another for the front skidplate. Afterwards, the front skidplate will no longer be available from me.

Also, Vasha13 is correct that my e-mail system is infected with the So-big virus. I thought that running Norton's anti-virus would do the trick last night. But, it seems not to cut it for me as it seems to be still sending me back messages of unknown sender (?). It seems to act alone without my intention of sending any e-mails out. Anyone out there have any advise/suggestions as to rid of this annoying bug?

One last thing, thanks to those who know me by now. Since I'm the sole person who runs VX Concepts, I'm also the sole person who prototypes and makes the parts in my own home-made back yard shop that I built last summer to do these things. Since the VX is a limited vehicle and those that are interested in my accessories are also limited and few, I can't keep parts on stock to send out right away. I basically make the parts from scratch after the order has been placed. Alot of people, for some reason, don't understand that I'm not a Kragen auto supply store that can either pull the item off the shelf or order it from someone else.

Please remember that this is only a hobby for me. It's one of those things where it's too much work for part time position and not enough work for a full time either. I'm already spread thin with the baby and 2 other jobs as it is.

So, thank you for your concerns and interest for the fang extenders and other items I have to offer. Please be patient a little longer as I will get these parts available for the public as fast as humanly possible.
    For custom VehiCross skidplates and accessories, check out:
    www.aftershockproducts.com

"Ron",

All I can say is that you are outstanding young man and we are privledged to have you in our community . Good luck with ALL of your endeavors...
    Scott / moncha.com

2000, Victory White, IronMan edition, #0329
    I would love a front skid plate.. they really look great and I know you put a lot of work into getting it right.
    But one is just not scheduled into the budget any time soon. Therefore, I will most likely miss out on this unless someone else picks up where you left off in the future.

I am definitely looking forward to those hood strips though.

For Norton AV.. have you gone to Symantec's site and pulled down the latest virus definitions, and installed them manually?
    ~ ~ ~
    Van Eyes - slightly trimmed, Sylvania SilverStar ULTRA head lamps, Red (port) & green (starboard) 5 LED 'headlight horn' lights, PIAA silicone windshield wipers, K&N Filtercharger (in stock air box), MacNeil WeatherFlectors, Assorted cargo nets from previous vehicles, Optima red-top battery, Transmission Interceptor, 20 LED 'light tower' turn signals & brake lights, 18W PIAA W2 running lights, Trooper skid plates, Black Luverne step bars w/Tone's custom brackets

Or, here is the W32.Sobig.F@mm removal tool

Thumbs up

Ron, have always admired your work and wish others were as enterprising as you!

On Norton antivirus: Great product but when dealing with an existing virus you've got to clean the system before installing. As Moncha mentioned there are tools available from www.symantec.com. I'm the IT guy for a national bank and cover about 500 computers/40 servers over four counties. The higher-ups decided to go with McAfee a year ago and now we've been working almost three-days straight chasing bugs. Ironically we're using a Norton tool to remove the viruses so McAfee can work! Wish we were back on Norton!
    Over 20 years of Isuzu enjoyment...

ron, is there any way i can send you a deposite for a preorder cause i really really want. and im sorry if i sounded kinda in considerate

Frank

Ron's products are well worth the wait. I have almost every thing that he currently offers, and I have to say they are first rate!!! I would like to thank Ron for everything he has done for the VX community, and I can't wait to see what he comes up with next. Great Job Ron, and thanks for everything you do.

Question .................................................. .........

I have Tones (behind the cladding)Diamond Plate Skid Plate......hhhhhmmmm....I wonder if Ron's skid plate would still fit my VX??? has anyone tried this or know if it would work????

Yes, his plate works with that skid plate as well as my Safari bar brackets.