Some observations on leather conditioning products.

Bought several of the "ICE" line from Turtle Wax. Tried the "wax" and liked it, as it's super easy to apply & remove, with zero residue of any kind.

SO...got out the ICE "Total Interior Care":

ICE® Total Interior Care is a complete, easy to use multi-surface cleaner that can be used on all interior surfaces, eliminating the need for multiple products. It conditions, protects, repels and freshens interior surfaces including plastic, vinyl, leather and glass.

Product Benefits
Lotion provides precision control to small tight areas of the interior dash.
Removes unpleasant odors and keeps them from reoccurring, leaving a fresh scent.
U.V. absorbers help prevent fading, drying and cracking of interior plastics.
Includes a micro-fiber cleaning cloth.
Did the seats exactly as instructed, including buffing. It's like nothing at all, nadda, zip, zero, goose egg!
It left the leather dull, dry, no more supple or moisturized than before I applied it!
Only positive is that it smells great, but scent didn't even last until next day.

Got out the traditional Lexol and some "Meguiar's Gold Class™ Rich Leather Spray." Did one seat split down the middle so I could compare the two. Totally different outcome, both were rich in emollients and left it moisturized, rich and supple, with a pretty good satin shine. Didn't have much Lexol remaining so did them again next day with the Meguiar's, looks fantastic and stays that way.

We live in a really dry climate, my leather really needs moisturized on a regular basis (and pitifully, I haven't done it since I bought my VX-my bad!) I suspect the ICE left it dull, dried out looking because it says it's a multi-surface "cleaner" and must have some cleaning agents in it.

I did the entire remaining part of interior in 303 about 2 weeks ago, with great results, and has remained looking great.

Bottom line- Skip the ICE interior stuff, stick with Lexol or Mequiar's.