Well, driving on the autobahn is fun but scary. The rental car is a Mercedes CDI diesel wagon. Sweet car. If I could get that engine in the VX....I was doing 210KM/H, which is around 132mph, and still getting passed like nothing. I got passed by a Ford focus, (whatever its called here), I even got passed by an older Rav4!!!! Not sure what the hell was under its hood. I had a 1st gen rav4, and it would not go 140mph. It was awesome though.
There must have been a Jeep meet, saw a few cherokees, wranglers, a nice CJ5, I am sure those are big bucks over here.
Saw a sweet little 2 door SUV, it was called a Galloper, not sure the brand, the emblem was a camel. It was a turbo diesel intercooled 4wd. Nice short wheel base, looked like it would be awesome on the trails. Saw a decked out D90, canvas rear top. Also very cool.
Other than that, its all microcars out here. Gas is about 2.20/liter, so about 7.00 a gallon or so. the mercedes was getting about 40mpg at 112mph. Pretty good!!!! Couldn't even begin to afford to drive the VX around at those prices. It would cost me a fortune!
Well time to get back to work. I won't shed a tear if I never see another solar farm again.