Thread: SUPER FLEXY IFS ????? who wants it?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I didn't want to add to the sell thread, do you have install instructions. I was looking at the parts, and thought that the torsion bars had to sleeve through the big holes.
    Do you have to drill any holes? (I don't mind, but that is a big deal for some folks)
    Does this affect ground clearance?
    That contraption looks pretty heavy duty, sweet! Look for my order on the 1st, still moping from spending 2K on the F250 rear end rebuild, but this kit goes higher up on the list of wants...even higher than my gooseneck trailer Good job man!!

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Marlin View Post
    I didn't want to add to the sell thread, do you have install instructions. I was looking at the parts, and thought that the torsion bars had to sleeve through the big holes.
    Do you have to drill any holes? (I don't mind, but that is a big deal for some folks)
    Does this affect ground clearance?
    That contraption looks pretty heavy duty, sweet! Look for my order on the 1st, still moping from spending 2K on the F250 rear end rebuild, but this kit goes higher up on the list of wants...even higher than my gooseneck trailer Good job man!!
    I am working on making up some instructions with detailed pics...should be availble in a few days.

The torsion bars are splined on the ends, so yes they do slide into the big holes, unless someone has changed the keys to non-OEM size, the kit will fit.

NO DRILLING REQUIRED!!!!

Does not affect ground clearance, as all the parts in the kit are positioned ABOVE the crossmember.

Thanks for being patient, this has been quite a project!