Well I decided to just start a thread for the build progress on my 1999 Isuzu Vehicross. This way I can just keep all my postings on my mods and such in one thread instead of taking up thread space. Well her name is Silvia, she's #1209 and painted Astral Silver. I picked her up in orlando for the tune of $4000 bucks back in April. this is what she looked like when I picked her up:

I pulled the step bars off and installed some Aisin manual hubs as my first "mod":

I knew I wanted to toss a lift on her so I bought a set of OME 912 coil springs for the rear and went to work. I bought a set of 5 Isuzu Snowflake rims (16x7.5) and purchased some new 285/75-16 (33x11.50) Definity Dakota MT's:

Bringing wheels/tires home

I installed the SBC window brackets today (during which I found out someone had tried to fix the drivers side window before and messed up the regulator) and gave her a good cleaning inside and out. I also decided to move the CD player down to the cubby hole/cd changer area in the dash, going to mount some gauges (oil pressure, boost, AF) in the original radio slot. Here are some pics of the inside after some cleaning today:

After some cleaning decided to take out the factory spare since I have a full size now, never realized how happy she would be without a spare back there

I decided to haul some "tools" back there now, which include: gas can, air compressor, jumper cables, towel, and my hitch mount:

I also realized there is a decent amount of room for some necessities in the jack/lug wrench areas (got a big tow strap, some ratchet straps, bungie cords, full size maglite, first aid kit, tire pressure gauge, LED flashlight for your head lol)

Also decided to work on my headlights tonight while the wife was watching the new sex and the city movie with her friends from work. Took some 3M rubbing compound, a little elbow grease, and voila!