Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Dual-Exhaust

Want an affordable 4 door blisteringly capable sedan? Go check out the Subaru WRX STI. $32,000, All wheel drive, 4.6 0-60, 300 hp, 300 torque, 14.5 psi boost, Driver controlled center diff., front and rear limited slips, driver controlled intercooler water spray, radio deleted, etc. I want some scoobie techology to boost my VX and looking for some dumb rich boy youngster to buy parts off of after he wrecks it. (guaranteed) Look at all the wrecked WRX's for sale. Intercooler, turbo, plumbing, hood scoop. Yeah, I am a Subaru and Isuzu fan too. From now on I will always go with Subaru unless Isuzu gets their quality up. Subaru produces high quality stuff. Everything is refined down to little tiny details. Plus they are the safest around and have very few problems. Due to our wonderful economy- thanks Bush (curious George)- I now work at a Subaru dealership. I drive everyone of them whenever I can. All are wonderful. Turbo Baja this December, and the TURBO FORESTER now! 0-60 5.3!!! holy cow. I blow many of anyone away. What a sleeper. The dealership even wants a little sponsorship action on my future STI. I am going to a rally event with a "show only" WRX in 2 weeks. darn. Of course the VX is entering. If anyone wants an STI, and is overcharged- let me know. We only do MSRP. Some places are trying to get rich. VX and STI- Ill never need another car. Now I can tow my STI on a trailer behind my VX. Cool eh? Maybe matching racing decor...

To each his/her own, but I wouldn't even test drive a Subaru. I need a vehicle that looks good, and with the sole exception of the SVX (which I give a 7 / 10) I don't think I've ever seen a Subaru I'd even consider driving.