Quote Originally Posted by Ldub View Post
Ummmmmm...no.

That opinion is based on years of experience.

IMO, if you're not "OMG, that's the coolest PUV on the planet...I just GOTTA have one" right outta the gate, then 9 times out of 10, people will research & research & reasearch & research, then eventually fade away...

Even if you ARE "OMG, that's the coolest PUV on the planet...I just GOTTA have one" right out of the gate, I still see a one in three chance you won't be around for 18 months...seen Tbigity around lately?

I see your "harsh" as a realistic way of looking at things, no offence meant to anyone...
Agreed, I'm the 4th owner of my VX, with the first owner garaging her for 6 years before selling her to two successive owners that loved the PUV idea but couldn't stomach the day-to-day reality of cargo space issues, etc. They each owned her for only a year before giving up.

So not really disagreeing with your first post, just pointing out the language of "better suited for a more pedestrian vehicle" could, in my opinion, be construed as a little condescending. Come on Dub, you're not turning into Riff on us are you!

T/J over, back to angeno - As you said this forum is very helpful and supportive if you do decide to jump back in, and in all seriouness LDub is one of our best examples. So is any of this changing your mind (in either direction)?