Thread: Rowhard, I figured it out...

Rowhard, I figured it out...

Remember this thread: http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?t=13745

Although the pic of the mystery part is gone I can tell you that little rubber piece is from the window regulator. It is a vent tube extension that keeps water from dripping into the motor housing evidently - if I remember correctly. The pointy things face down when it is installed. The other end slides over the vent.

I meant to bring this up when I was replacing the brushes in (the late) Zeus' passenger side regulator motor but the thread is closed and I forgot until now. Must be having withdrawals...
    Sent from my "two hands on a keyboard"

Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS View Post
    Remember this thread: http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?t=13745

Although the pic of the mystery part is gone I can tell you that little rubber piece is from the window regulator. It is a vent tube extension that keeps water from dripping into the motor housing evidently - if I remember correctly. The pointy things face down when it is installed. The other end slides over the vent.

I meant to bring this up when I was replacing the brushes in (the late) Zeus' passenger side regulator motor but the thread is closed and I forgot until now. Must be having withdrawals...
    Thanks, now if you could help me find the damn thing, I have no idea where it is now.
    Greetings, Earthling. We come in peace... Never mind "Paris to Dakar", the VehiCROSS looks ready for the Martian desert.