Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Ldub View Post
    Thas one of the best rantz evah.
    X2 good rant Marlin

Quote Originally Posted by Marlin View Post
    House and senate are where the real problems fester
    I will say it again:

WE NEED TERM LIMITS!

What, so the crypt-keeper (Strom Thurmond) ideal can never happen again?

Quote Originally Posted by djmdma02 View Post
    What, so the crypt-keeper (Strom Thurmond) ideal can never happen again?
    Exactly!

We were talking about this stuff at work today, and we came to the conclusion that it does not matter who the president is. He actually doesn't really do anything. House and senate are where the real problems fester. 8 years and they get 100K a year for life and free medical. That is waves beyond what the military gets, and we have to do 20 years and actually do something for it. What does a senator or rep really do? I think there needs to be a wholesale purge on our entire political system. There is way too much money involved. *sigh*, I really do not know what can be done, but the system is so screwed up, it isn't even functional anymore. Our judicial system is a farce, we pay agencies that watch agencies that are in charge of watching businesses. How many people do we needlessly employ? Why can't we do a fair tax, 10% for everyone, think of how many billions we would save in tax processing alone!!! No more loop holes for the rich, why do I have to pay taxes on things that have already been taxed? (used cars, how much is collected in tax revenue through one lifetime of the average $20K car?!) Why are there handicap spots at 6 flags? If you can wheel across 100 acres of rides and fun, you can wheel across 10 acres of parking lot. Why aren't churches taxed? They are HUGE businesses. Why do we fight about gay marriage and abortion when they affect such a minute portion of our population, it should be a non issue. Why aren't there caps on what a candidate can spend on their campaign? Why is everyone allowed to vote? There should be a test when you vote, everyone has the opportunity to go to school for free,so reading is a non-issue. Why are there GD illegal immigrants everywhere, and being allowed to protest without having their asses sent back to their country with a bill? Why do we pay for illegals to have babies and provide them with welfare? An illegal born child should go straight to adoption, do know how many people want babies that can't have their own?! Why did california say no to solar farms in the desert to offset energy generation by coal/nuke because of some stupid *** tortoise that has no role in the food chain? (That one really irks me, one group of douche hippies vs another, and the worst of the two one!) Why do we cater to minorities when it directly undermines the purpose of democracy? Why do I have to worry about offending someone? How is the NAACP allowed to go on, when if there was a white version, or an all white college, or scholarships for only white kids, the world would be in an uproar? Why do we pay retarded athletes millions of dollars a year and not hold them to higher standards? Why is the word retarded all of a sudden taboo?

Rant off. I am moving to Alaska, not too many problems there.
    X2...It really boils down to common sense and natural selection...aka... stop breeding stupid people!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chi Dog...Dog is my Co-pilot
    Onward thru the fog
    Leave it BETTER than you found it!

We were talking about this stuff at work today, and we came to the conclusion that it does not matter who the president is. He actually doesn't really do anything. House and senate are where the real problems fester. 8 years and they get 100K a year for life and free medical. That is waves beyond what the military gets, and we have to do 20 years and actually do something for it. What does a senator or rep really do? I think there needs to be a wholesale purge on our entire political system. There is way too much money involved. *sigh*, I really do not know what can be done, but the system is so screwed up, it isn't even functional anymore. Our judicial system is a farce, we pay agencies that watch agencies that are in charge of watching businesses. How many people do we needlessly employ? Why can't we do a fair tax, 10% for everyone, think of how many billions we would save in tax processing alone!!! No more loop holes for the rich, why do I have to pay taxes on things that have already been taxed? (used cars, how much is collected in tax revenue through one lifetime of the average $20K car?!) Why are there handicap spots at 6 flags? If you can wheel across 100 acres of rides and fun, you can wheel across 10 acres of parking lot. Why aren't churches taxed? They are HUGE businesses. Why do we fight about gay marriage and abortion when they affect such a minute portion of our population, it should be a non issue. Why aren't there caps on what a candidate can spend on their campaign? Why is everyone allowed to vote? There should be a test when you vote, everyone has the opportunity to go to school for free,so reading is a non-issue. Why are there GD illegal immigrants everywhere, and being allowed to protest without having their asses sent back to their country with a bill? Why do we pay for illegals to have babies and provide them with welfare? An illegal born child should go straight to adoption, do know how many people want babies that can't have their own?! Why did california say no to solar farms in the desert to offset energy generation by coal/nuke because of some stupid *** tortoise that has no role in the food chain? (That one really irks me, one group of douche hippies vs another, and the worst of the two one!) Why do we cater to minorities when it directly undermines the purpose of democracy? Why do I have to worry about offending someone? How is the NAACP allowed to go on, when if there was a white version, or an all white college, or scholarships for only white kids, the world would be in an uproar? Why do we pay retarded athletes millions of dollars a year and not hold them to higher standards? Why is the word retarded all of a sudden taboo?

Rant off. I am moving to Alaska, not too many problems there.
    X2...It really boils down to common sense and natural selection...aka... stop breeding stupid people!

See, there is the problem. Stupid people don't realize they're stupid. LOL

Peace.
    Tom
    "Through Great Sacrifice..... Great Rewards Will Be Achieved"

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP
    Quote Originally Posted by tomdietrying View Post

Peace.
    Tom
    I wonder if some of em' even realize they're breeding...

"HEY...what's happening to my "special purpose"...

Lightbulb how about that

Quote Originally Posted by tomdietrying View Post

Peace.
    Tom
    we all agree on something

Quote Originally Posted by Ldub View Post
    I wonder if some of em' even realize they're breeding...

"HEY...what's happening to my "special purpose"...
    "WELL"... we all need a "little" special purpose. LOL... classic Ldub Thanks

Kill this ******* thread plz.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Harness View Post
    I'm stupid AND still smart enough not to breed... my gift to you and me.
    Sent from my "two hands on a keyboard"

dont like it?

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Kill this ******* thread plz.
    Dont read it. Simple as that. Frankly there are many threads on the site I find dull or stupid. I just ignore them the use the quicklink to mark threads read. Just because I do not like them I dont presume to judge whether others should be allowed to read them.

Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS View Post
    I'm 5' 10" 165 lbs
    I've been told I am attractive and have a rapist wit.
    I have a college degree and who cares.
    I work pretty hard in the office when I am not chatting with you cats.
    Like you, I'm working so illegal immigrants can have free health coverage while government officials continue to dupe me while asking for more money.
    I otherwise like to veg on the couch with my own medication
    ...or abuse myself in the garage while sober.
    I also like poetry and long walks on the beach.
    OH! ...and pina coladas in the rain.

Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS View Post
    I'm stupid AND still smart enough not to breed... my gift to you and me.

I don't see how these two can both be true

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by circmand View Post
    Dont read it. Simple as that. Frankly there are many threads on the site I find dull or stupid. I just ignore them the use the quicklink to mark threads read. Just because I do not like them I dont presume to judge whether others should be allowed to read them.
    x2