Well, the RS was down since Feb, needed what the mechanic said was a new rear end. Tracked down a rear third with 4.56s. I put all that in myself, only to discover it was actually a rear wheel bearing. PITA. Now she has an open rear third instead of LSD and I am way too lazy to swap it again. One day, I will get bored and probably put an aussie in the open carrier and sell the G80 rear LSD with the 4.56. I could see swapping the VX to 4.56 as well.
I scored a set of 16" snowflakes a while back, been sitting in my garage. I found a mom and pop to mount and balance 4 tires for 40 bucks. Sweet deal.

With the OEM wheels, it looked like a scared cat, really tall, way too narrow. With the rodeo wheels, the tires stick out about 2", making the track width about 6" wider. Much more stable, and looks 10 times better.

Now it looks like a man's truck...er woman's truck, since it is supposed to be the wife's. I think its mine, since I do all the work on it.
It should ship to Missouri sometime in the next few weeks, followed a few weeks later by the VX. Beats the hell out of driving one of the beasties 1500 miles. No thanks.