Thread: 93 Trooper RS for wife

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tom4bren View Post
    Marlin,

I want to buy your trailer but gotta talk to Wifey first. We have a wedding to pay for in 2011 so finances will be tight.

Tom
    Sure, if you want to find out from an independent third party how nice it is, you can talk to beagler or ditchdoc or cavmedic or jwood on the planet. They have all seen it in person multiple times. A few saw it at Moab in 09 as well. I have upgraded it since then, but they saw it
    Let me know, I will hold off posting it on CL until you get back to me. If you do head this way, let me know, I can help you out with reservations up at shortstay (the awesome campground I told you about).
    As for the wedding in '11, thats easy, today some guy offered me 150 bucks in food stamps for 75 bucks in alcohol, I was in my dress whites, what I douche, I told him to "Take your lazy *** and get a job." I was so POed, the gall to ask a military guy in uniform no less. Good thing I wasn't carrying a firearm. You could gather food stamps to pay for the caterer!!!! Half price!!

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

I did check out your postings on the Planet. It looks perfect for my needs. I'll let you know sumpn on Monday.

The deal with buying the one from Welder Guy seems to have fallen through ... he hasn't mentioned it in months.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put a smiley after you say that Bub.