Thread: 93 Trooper RS for wife

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ya you can have them. I'm missing a mounting bolt from each one btw but 2 will hold them on or you can pick up 2 bolts. I'll clean them up and paint the centers black (they have Honda emblems on them lol). Just pay shipping and they are yours. You could always mount a stock trooper rack to the roof (drill a few holes) and attach a basket to that.
    1999 Isuzu Vehicross-#1209- lots of mods - gone
    1995 Honda Passport: Lifted, Locked, 34x10.50's, just a few things..-Click for build thread

Quote Originally Posted by RamAirZ View Post
    Ya you can have them. I'm missing a mounting bolt from each one btw but 2 will hold them on or you can pick up 2 bolts. I'll clean them up and paint the centers black (they have Honda emblems on them lol). Just pay shipping and they are yours. You could always mount a stock trooper rack to the roof (drill a few holes) and attach a basket to that.
    Sweet. I am always hesitant to drill holes in the roof. Future leaks and whatnot.
    Let me know what to send you, I will paypal you.

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP
    Quote Originally Posted by RamAirZ View Post
    DANG...I DO the camaraderie around this here place... ( sorry trek, there I go again...)

Good on you Dude...

As an aside experience...

I once drove an 86 Troop turbo D as my work truck.
    One day, after installing a storm door on a house, I was headed back to the shop with the old door destined for the dumpster.

On an overpass, a gust of wind caught the door, which had been ratchet strapped to the factory rack, & sailed it neary 50 yds into the ditch.

Never heard or felt anything, didn't know I had a bare nekkid roof until I got back to the shop & went to unload the door...

Replaced the stock rack with one of these...http://www.americanvan.com/ladder-ra...upports-1.html (had to cut the width a bit to make it fit)

No more problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Ldub View Post
    DANG...I DO the camaraderie around this here place... ( sorry trek, there I go again...)
    Me too, that's why I always pay my dues...lol
    Good on you Dude...

As an aside experience...

I once drove an 86 Troop turbo D as my work truck.
    One day, after installing a storm door on a house, I was headed back to the shop with the old door destined for the dumpster.
    Bet you wish you still had that beauty!!!
    On an overpass, a gust of wind caught the door, which had been ratchet strapped to the factory rack, & sailed it neary 50 yds into the ditch.

Never heard or felt anything, didn't know I had a bare nekkid roof until I got back to the shop & went to unload the door...

Replaced the stock rack with one of these...http://www.americanvan.com/ladder-ra...upports-1.html (had to cut the width a bit to make it fit)

No more problem.
    I am thinking a low profile safari style rack(almost flush on the roof) and some waffle boards, I love this look: