So I am wiring up my Hella Micro DE's to the Isuzu factory fog light switch from a Isuzu Trooper, and I screwed something up last night.

Everything was fine, light on the switch inside was on only when button was depressed, aux light is perfect, but then when I hooked the fogs up when I pushed the button, it blew the relay and blew the small bulb inside the fog light switch that lets you know the lights are on.

So, I think I should just start from scratch:
-I have a good positive battery cable straight to the + on the battery
-I have the grounds on the bulbs going straight back to the battery -

^The above I have tested with a normal (no relay) switch and it works perfectly with the battery positive and negative connections.

(I also have a good body ground if I need it)
-There were 3 wires coming to the hood from the switch inside

I need to know how to properly hook up this Isuzu Fog light switch to a relay and then how to connect this to my working fogs.

I think one of those wires from the switch needs to go to the fog lights ground maybe? I know one of those wires was already hooked up to the aux light line (didn't change this), but the one that was hooked up to the body ground I changed to the aux negative. I am assuming 1 wire needs to go the the relay, and I know I need to buy a relay, the issue I am dealing with is that the Hella relay I was using blew and I am trying to use a different relay and can't figure out how to hook everything up.

Basically I need a little help in buying a normal relay for this kind of stuff and guidance as far as which wires on that switch to hook up to what, and how to hook up the fogs and switch to a relay. Normally I am really good at this stuff I just changed to much stuff last night and got frustrated when I blew the one and only relay I had on hand, and I now need to take the dash and bumper off again tomorrow to fix what I blew today