Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Thread: Moab XIV 17May-21May 2011

I don't know what it is, everytime I'm all crazy over going some *Very Big Expletive* crap happens.. I hate it but can't do much about it.. I/we will miss all of you very much. I'll be thinking about parking my butt on the stoop and passing time with all my bros and sisters.. In spirit at least.
    Scott / moncha.com

As much as that sucks...Moab will still be there in years to come. Health comes first. But, the two of you will be missed!
    Billy Oliver
    15xIronman
    My Sponsors:
    Accelerate3Coaching
    TriSports.com (PM me for 1 time use 20% off code)

Quote Originally Posted by Ldub View Post
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    x infinitum
    so sorry to hear all this Scott.....all the best juju going out your way!
    VX KAT
    ....the adventure BEGINS ANEW! ...2015......
    Remember that life is not measured in the breaths you take, but rather in the moments that take your breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by Moncha View Post
    I don't know what it is, everytime I'm all crazy over going some *Very Big Expletive* crap happens.. I hate it but can't do much about it.. I/we will miss all of you very much. I'll be thinking about parking my butt on the stoop and passing time with all my bros and sisters.. In spirit at least.
    Next time you will have to plan to "not" go.

Former 00' Kaiser #0804, 98 White 4Runner SR5
    Quote Originally Posted by spaceCADETzoom View Post
    Any folks leaving colorado Saturday or maybe Sunday and want a complete stranger in the convoy? I even bought a shiny new cb radio to talk to truckers...oh wait, that sounds weird.
    if you are insterested in heading out Saturday, thats when im leaving, and i will have my CB up and running by then.

Quote Originally Posted by BigSwede View Post
    Anything from the 40s at night to the 90s by day is possible...if you are camping bring a warm sleeping bag, seriously.

A few of us will be having breakfast at the Dennys at I-70 and Kipling (in Wheat Ridge? west side of Denver) on Sunday morning, heading for Moab from there. Not sure who all will be there, Gill & CeCe in a VX, I'll be in my Trooper are all I know for sure. I thought Jack was heading over Saturday?
    yup, ive seen it raining and 30 in moab, all the way above 100.

Im headed out saturday morning early, for anyone driving through I dont mind having a mini convoy, just incase something crazy happens
    "Do Not Seek Praise. Seek Criticism."

"If You Can't Solve A Problem, It's Because You're Playing By The Rules."

"The Perosn Who Doesn't Make Mistakes Is Unlikely To Make Anything."

-Paul Arden

...crap happens.. I hate it but can't do much about it.. I/we will miss all of you very much. I'll be thinking about parking my butt on the stoop and passing time with all my bros and sisters.. In spirit at least.
    Sorry to hear you can't make it Scott. Cece & I are pushing the $$$ boundaries to make this trip (St. Charles is going to get a grand or so before we even really start the road trip), but missing last year blew chunks...

Those with the time don't have the funds, those with the funds don't have the time, and then there are those that have neither...

We'll miss those that can't be there, but toast y'all at the stoop.
    The only thing we have to fear is fear itself... and zombies.

My VehiCROSS

Quote Originally Posted by pbkid View Post
    Im headed out saturday morning early, for anyone driving through I dont mind having a mini convoy, just incase something crazy happens
    Ugh, you morning people.

I'll probably be leaving Aurora sometime between 10am and noon saturday. I dont do mornings LOL.
    --Dave

Aw...I'm bummed I don't get to meet you Scott. I'm sorry to hear about all that's going on with you and Laura. You will be in my prayers...and perhaps I'll get to meet you another year.

1999 Ex-Ebony..Fully Line-X'd ..0189...THE "ORW".....matching Line-X'd Trailer made from a written off 2001 Ebony.
    WHAT..

...again I dont get to meet THE BOSS.

OH MERDE!

jo
    VX.info...PLEASE SUPPORT THIS SITE WITH YOUR VOLUNTARY $20 DONATION...
    Absolutely the best $20 you'll spend per year on your VX.

~ ~ > OFF ROAD WHORE <~ ~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Big time bummer Scott. Do you have a phone that we could video chat or Skype on? We could give you and Laura a call one evening on The Stoop so it WOULD be just like you were there.
    "The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong, it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."
    -Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless

12 Mini Cooper Coupe S fully modded and tuned!, 01 Kaiser VX #1209 RIP, 01 Kaiser VX #0664 Clone
    Scott I am so sorry to hear this, I have been so super excited as a ton of the ole gang is going this year and now I am a little less excited! I totally understand the rehab with the shoulder, and out of pocket with it as well....ugh....you should not be driving OFFROAD with shoulder like that anyway! Prayers to you both!
    Ask forgiveness, not permission.

Sorry to hear this Scott...take care
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chi Dog...Dog is my Co-pilot
    Onward thru the fog
    Leave it BETTER than you found it!

Former 00' Kaiser #0804, 98 White 4Runner SR5
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo42 View Post
    Ugh, you morning people.

I'll probably be leaving Aurora sometime between 10am and noon saturday. I dont do mornings LOL.
    Gizmo, I could be convinced to get outta town around 10. Im just down the road from you in centennial.

Let me know if 10 would work for ya.

Bookmarked

Quote Originally Posted by MSHardeman View Post
    Big time bummer Scott. Do you have a phone that we could video chat or Skype on? We could give you and Laura a call one evening on The Stoop so it WOULD be just like you were there.
    I have a phone and computer that can video skype... We'll have to see but that would be cool!

I have a phone and computer that can video skype... We'll have to see but that would be cool!
    I for one will be bringing my laptop with built in cam, and everyone is more than welcome to use it!