Quote Originally Posted by H3_VX View Post
Thanks for the tips on these brake upgrades. I've been looking into this. Here's what I was considering.......

Apex SS brake lines from Ebay
Brembo drilled and slotted rotors from Brakeworld.com
Disc Italia Hyper Ceramic Pads from Brakeworld.com

Can anyone recommend some calipers and a good place to buy? Also, what else should I consider for my braking system. What Fluids, etc.?
I would stay away from slotted rotors, we don't drive race cars and you will needlessly destroy pads.

The Apex lines are fine, just make sure you look at the orientation of the front clip fitting and tell them which way it needs to face. IIRC, their fitting is opposite of our OEM and thus needs to be backwards. They are pretty cool, they made me 2inches longer all the way around, for extra flex piece of mind.

I would also highly recommend the EBC Green stuff vice ceramics. Ceramics don't seem to do well in our trucks for some reason. I think our single piston calipers don't have the balls to create enough pressure for the ceramics.
AFIK, there are no direct fit kits for caliper upgrades. I would just get Autozone rebuilds if you really want new ones.

As for fluid,its all the same, make sure you get the DOT3 or whatever the cap says.

For the rotors, I would consider the magnums on ebay. Quite a few of us have them, and they offer cross drilled only.