Alright, just finished putting the rear pads on, replacing the blown brake line, and troubleshooting rear brakes. I made a rookie mistake, wife came home, and I asked her to help me bleed the front while I was in the process of doing rear pads, had the drivers rear caliper off, had her press pedal to make sure the piston moved. No problemo. Proceeded to the passenger front and set up for bleeding. I never put the rear caliper on. I was putting brake fluid in the reservoir as she was pumping the brakes. Fluid kept going down? Then I noticed fluid all over the ground. Damn, blew the piston out of the caliper. That thing is a PITA to get back in, so ended up having to bleed two lines. Long story short, the truck stops much better, I am not sure what glazed pads look or feel like, but I think that might have been the problem. I can almost get her to slide from 30 mph, the tires just start to break loose. Awesome, nice to have the truck back after 9 days of no VX. The Tonka toy, or as my kids call it, the robot car is back in business!! Next mod to the VX,superflexy IFS, low pro front bump stops, ball joint flip with spacer.
That I can do over the 3 day weekend if the IFS kit comes in time If not, look for update on the Trooper RS thread, lift, ranchos, CB, stereo, ...and a slew of other things.