Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: had to share...

Quote Originally Posted by atilla_the_fun View Post
    Guys, let this person do what ever he wants. Just because he is on the VX forum asking for an idea that some might not like doesn't call for this kind of shellacking. As long as he is not saying anything actually offensive, let them be.
    x2 everybody has their own tastes and opinions, we should welcome them all equally! That's what sets this forum apart, from what I hear.
    So some of us will do a "tactical facepalm", while others will think , and still others may think KOOL idea!
    It's all good!
    VX KAT
    ....the adventure BEGINS ANEW! ...2015......
    Remember that life is not measured in the breaths you take, but rather in the moments that take your breath away.

Nah, this is where it's AT. Cupholders are for people who don't know how to drive!
    Sent from my "two hands on a keyboard"

Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS View Post
    Nah, this is where it's AT. Cupholders are for people who don't know how to drive!
    But how do you not spill your latte when you hit the speed bumps at the mall?

I can give you the best reason not to remove the hi/lo shifter...you will never get to go on any of my infamous misadventures.
    Billy Oliver
    15xIronman
    My Sponsors:
    Accelerate3Coaching
    TriSports.com (PM me for 1 time use 20% off code)

Guys - the VX does come with a cup holder.
    It's the space behind the leg-support/extender on the passenger seat.
    I can get 3 or 4 cups in mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Triathlete View Post
    But how do you not spill your latte when you hit the speed bumps at the mall?

I can give you the best reason not to remove the hi/lo shifter...you will never get to go on any of my infamous misadventures.
    Your trips always sound like fun!!

Unfortunately for me, I don't think my body would appreciate the long hours of trailblazing, then sleeping on something other than a real mattress. (I'm sure you saw some of my pics of my back & neck)

I know I don't fit in with the VX 4wd Club that rules this site, but I enjoy driving this machine just as much as my Z. Although it's too bad the VX wasn't available in a 5spd... I like having more control of the engine speed for acceleration and braking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Biko View Post
    Guys - the VX does come with a cup holder.
    It's the space behind the leg-support/extender on the passenger seat.
    I can get 3 or 4 cups in mine.
    That's actually a really good idea. I wonder if one of those Euro cupholders would fit in there to keep a drink from moving side-to-side? You could just keep the cupholder in your center console when not in use.

Lightbulb well to be fair

Quote Originally Posted by atilla_the_fun View Post
    Guys, let this person do what ever he wants. Just because he is on the VX forum asking for an idea that some might not like doesn't call for this kind of shellacking. As long as he is not saying anything actually offensive, let them be.

If anyone wanted to completely redo the dash (bring it up to 2011), maybe even chop an Axiom dash into the car and do it right, they would want to remove the Hi-lo shifter and mount it's function as a button on the dash (like every 4x4 japanese truck has now a-days).

Constructive input people...

And if you told me that I could gain 3-4 MPG just by removing the dead weight of the AC compressor (assuming it doesn't get hot in Minnesota) then I'd be all for some one starting a thread and trying it.
    Luna X posted asking opinions. Several people were against it and posted it. Its not like they anyone ganged up on him or accused him of heresy. Just because several people post against an ideadoesnt make it a conspiracy to attack someone. The posts were even over several days but reading them all at once deludes you into thinking everyone was jumping on him.

Dont ask a question if you dont want an answer

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by circmand View Post
    Several people were against it and posted it. Its not like they anyone ganged up on him or accused him of heresy. Just because several people post against an ideadoesnt make it a conspiracy to attack someone. The posts were even over several days but reading them all at once deludes you into thinking everyone was jumping on him
    x2 well said