I was wondering if anyone else does online surveys? I just got 4 bucks for doing a candy survey that took me about 15 minutes. I figure I make about 30-40 bucks a month doing surveys. I paid for my sirius radio and 2 extra car kits with survey money It sucks at first, you don't start out getting good surveys that are high paying, but if you consistently do the 50 cent surveys and do well on the reviews if they send you samples, you start getting invited to others. I did a 10 dollar tv survey a month ago, I get shower gel, medicine, and other little things in the mail to test. I did the cherry pepto that just came out in the beginning of the year. Its kind of neat getting these products months before release and critiquing them. If anyone is interested, I can send you some invites for a few of the ones I do. yes I get a kickback if you join, but if you are like me and are on the internet all the time, might as well make a few bucks doing it. Send me a PM if interested.
I also do the home scan deal, I scan everything I buy, but that is time consuming and the rewards are not worth it. I might stop that one soon.