Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Biko View Post

No you can't. I practice what I preach. Try googling me if you don't believe me.
Actually, I did, and yes, your email and number of posts and last date visited is there. Unless you lied about your email address. All you have to do is click on "email member" and voila, it provides your email address. As I stated on surveys, they never get my actual birthdate, they usuall only ask for state or zipcode.
If someone wants to find out about you, they will. Kind of like airport security. If they really want to bring something on the plane, they will. If someone really wants to get on a military base, they will.

As to the security of SF86s, you are crazy if you think that is controlled. They all you on the phone to verify data, a non-secured phone. We recently had to remove all electronic devices from our school when they found out that many seemingly harmless devices, cd players, ipods, and so on, have the ability to record and transmit data. Kind of like buying a car with no foglights. The wiring is usually there, you just have to buy the switch and the lights. Same way with some of these alarm cock cd players. They are actually CD writers as well. Now we can only have analog radios with no other functions, ever try to find one of those?