Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Pretty much the worst day ever...

Keep your head up. No where to go from the bottom but up.

Thumbs down

Wow.

That's more than enough bad luck for someone. I'm deeply sorry to read your misfortune paul.

Thankfully no one got hurt and all was just material damages,but it feels terrible how all your hardworking efforts is destroyed in matter of seconds.

Keep your chin up buddy,soon all will be ok with you,one step at the time and ypu'll get there.

Keep us posted.
    Dakar was just the begining.

So sorry to hear about your string of bad luck. That just means that there is a lot of good luck waiting for you around the corner.

Let us know if there is anything that we can do.
    "The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong, it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."
    -Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless

Wow man, sorry to hear this. Hail is scary. I've seen what it can do. Last night here in Reno we had one of the most violent t-storms I have witnessed here since I moved. I was worried about the Impulse and the Trooper the whole time.

Bart

A bad hail storm came through Dallas about ten years ago and did damage somewhere in the Billion $ range. 1000s of brand new cars at the dealerships destroyed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chi Dog...Dog is my Co-pilot
    Onward thru the fog
    Leave it BETTER than you found it!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Harness View Post
    A bad hail storm came through Dallas about ten years ago and did damage somewhere in the Billion $ range. 1000s of brand new cars at the dealerships destroyed.
    Sounds like what they needed was one of these bad boys. Nissan has one at their plant in Mississippi to protect cars fresh off the line from hail.

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/45jack_...l_Cannons.html

No Problem

Let them total your VX (dont mention the motor) buy back and keep for parts and buy a new VX

Sounds like what they needed was one of these bad boys. Nissan has one at their plant in Mississippi to protect cars fresh off the line from hail.
    Powered by 100% pure refined high grade enriched condensed USDA approved snake oil If they wanted to get rid of hail with sound waves the best way is obviously:

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable man persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascinder View Post