I guess it is a good news bad news kind of thing. I recently noticed by VX was bouncing more around one of my favorite sweeping left hand curves (thanks to the Michigan potholes). This morning I noticed a liquid on the passengers side of my gas tank. I took to my mechanic who confirmed that my Rancho shock had sprung a leak, seal, gasket, whatever. He quoted me a price to replace the broken one and the other rear one at the same time. I got home and checked Rancho's web site and it states they come with a lifetime warranty on defects. Well I don't have the receipt from 2003 when I had them installed, but I called the Sear's shop that installed them and they pulled my records up on the computer. I took it in and they are going to replace the broken shock and replace the other one since it is 7 years old at no cost as well (I do have to pay the labor cost). So I get two new shocks for a lower price which is cool. I am just concerned that the right rear is the same shock that went bad the first time when I had the Ranchos put on initially. So save those receipts for the future you never know.

Mike