I got to play with my IFS kit for about 10 minutes while I was home for 12 hours. It comes in a box about the size of a 12 pack of coke. I was expecting bigger for some reason. He sent photos and instructions along with it. It is BEEFY. For all that are worried about the 1/2" pin breaking, they are rated to around 36Kpsi shear point. If it can tow a 12,000 lb trailer, it can handle the stress of our suspension when it is locked into a static position. The frame of the VX will fail long before that anyway...

In tandem with my install, I will be installing my diff drop brackets, cleaning the front axle/diff and painting with the POR15 I have been sitting on for a few months. I will then do it all up in red caliper paint. I will also build/install the modified front cross member. This is required when dropping the diff, otherwise the pumpkin will rub. No biggie.
I will do some before flex and after flex shots, ease of install and whatnot.
Hopefully I will start on all this weekend after next.

PS-I will be removing the garbage Mecatech boots at the same time. I talked to some others at the ZU meet, apparently this has been happening with those boots lately. A change in manufacturer or compund?