Thread: Line X on cladding

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by yesitdoeshaveteeth View Post
    I second your idea, as I've been talking about doing this for awhile but I one, haven't really invested a lot of time researching the process and/or what shop to go with (life somehow always gets in the way haha) and two, I have this distinct feeling the whole job is going to cost a pretty penny and being the silly practical guy I am, Im trying to save my pennies for a new timing belt/water pump/oil pump/wheel bearings/exhaust/intake/suspension lift/tires/stereo...then line-x cladding
    Howdy neighbor.

The shop (on 17 in Fredericksburg) that LineX'd my hood insert indicated that they would shoot my cladding for $25 for each piece (if I brought them in dismounted and ready to treat). I think that works out to $200 (8 pieces of cladding). I didn't take the plunge yet but am still considering. Lemme know if you want the shop's contact info. He showed me pix of an entire Vette he did (EEEWWW) and an Amigo (not bad). He did a good job on the Vette ... just shouldn't have.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put a smiley after you say that Bub.

Quote Originally Posted by tom4bren View Post
    Howdy neighbor.

The shop (on 17 in Fredericksburg) that LineX'd my hood insert indicated that they would shoot my cladding for $25 for each piece (if I brought them in dismounted and ready to treat). I think that works out to $200 (8 pieces of cladding). I didn't take the plunge yet but am still considering. Lemme know if you want the shop's contact info. He showed me pix of an entire Vette he did (EEEWWW) and an Amigo (not bad). He did a good job on the Vette ... just shouldn't have.
    200 bucks for all the cladding?! Thats cheaper than herculiner. I would take that deal in a heartbeat. I thought I remembered you posting something about doing the hood insert cheap, and then going back and they said it would be a few hundred bucks a piece?

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

Well, it was 1 1/2 years ago. I may be mis-remembering the cost, but it was very good.