Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
How are we supposed to make recommendations on the next form of treatment when we dont know 1) Why your cladding has such unique color/fade properties and 2) has responded so poorly to other treatments such as R/R? Seems to me the current state of the cladding and its history is pertinant when choosing a new treatment.

You can shrug off relevant observations if you want, but they are only intended to help make an educated decision.
Grif- I was making a joke of how prolonged this has gone on and how obsessive/consumed I've become about it. I know I'm driving many folks crazy about this and was thinking I should just give up pretty much. I MORE than appreciate any and all thoughts/suppositions/theories/recommendations, I just think I've kinda worn out my welcome. And I totally agree, investigation, information etc is needed to make an educated choice. Investigation of facts was what I did for a living...which is why I'm so neurotically thorough, anal retentive....
Believe me, I sincerely appreciate any and all help....you all know about 500 million times more than I do!