Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: Conceal to carry - if so what? Or what do you own?

Quote Originally Posted by BigSwede View Post
    I really like my Kahr PM9, definitely some kick to it but I can handle it fine. Some articles have mentioned it is relatively soft shooting for a micro 9. And now they have the CM9 out, which is a more affordable version.
    Aww man, this is the first I've heard of the CM9. The PM9 was out of my price range and never in the running for me. But just a quick google search and the CM9 is in the $300s for street price. Are these striker-fired? I would have preferred that for these micro-pistols too. And it comes with 2 mags? Looks like a brand new LC9 may be showing up on the Co-AR15 forums' sales board....
    THIS WE'LL DEFEND

Yes it's striker fired. Point and shoot, no safeties.

I believe the 'C' models come with one magazine.
    95 Trooper with a buncha stuff nobody here cares about...

Just picked up a S&W bodyguard 380. It's a sweet little piece. Hope to run some rounds through it this weekend.

I picked up a Mosin-nagant today at the gun show. A 1944 Izzy production. Already cleaned up with all the accessories, out the door for 119 bucks. I am ordering the monte carlo stick and scope mounts. Great gun. I have fired several of them, not sure you can beat it for the cost. For a total of about 250 bucks total, you can sport it out, an amazingly reliable carbine. Next up, SKS conversion, just gotta get my hands on one in rough shape so I can save some bucks.
    I also picked up an old stock Mossberg 22 tactical extended magazine. They are hard to find.

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

2000, Victory White, IronMan edition, #0329
    I have had a CC permit for about 14 years, but only ever carried once ... Just dont feel the need 'yet' ...

Anyway I have a Walther PPK .380 in stainless ... I tried a custom wood grip on it, but it cracked after a few clips (I had to take a dremel to it to make it fit my Interarms PPK anyway) ... so it has the original wrap around plastic grip. And an 'in the pocket' holster

I also have a High Standard "Victor" .22LR with the weighted 5.5" barrel ... super smooth to fire, but the slide jams once in a rare while, and not able to figure out why.

I havent been to the range in years, and not quite sure how it would go with my carpal tunnel the next time I do
    ~ ~ ~
    Van Eyes - slightly trimmed, Sylvania SilverStar ULTRA head lamps, Red (port) & green (starboard) 5 LED 'headlight horn' lights, PIAA silicone windshield wipers, K&N Filtercharger (in stock air box), MacNeil WeatherFlectors, Assorted cargo nets from previous vehicles, Optima red-top battery, Transmission Interceptor, 20 LED 'light tower' turn signals & brake lights, 18W PIAA W2 running lights, Trooper skid plates, Black Luverne step bars w/Tone's custom brackets

Yeah, I haven't "used" my carry permit either. But it is nice to have that option...

I love my XDM 40 I take it anywhere I go cause the way I see it is there is no point to owning a gun to keep it at home