Quote Originally Posted by PK View Post
As an outsider to your country, I would never have the cheek to suggest your laws should be changed (except maybe which side of the road you drive on, and catching up to the rest of the world to the metric system).

Crap - now I've gone done it - where is that flame proof smiley??

PK
You are 100% right on the metric thing....but driving on the other side of the road?!! You guys are just weird. You can keep your kangaroo sack storage pouches as well!!!

I spent a few days in Brisbane, went to the australia zoo, was molested by a Koala bear, went to all kinds of places out in the glass mountain area (not sure the actual town names, but lots of wineries, shopping...)
I saw more kangaroo sack tourist souvenirs than I could have imagined. Of course I bought a few of em Keep your valuables dry with a seamless leather pouch!!! How can one resist that?

Back to the guns, if your people don't have guns, how could you ever possibly overthrow your government if you needed to? If they have the only weapons, it sounds like an easy step to tyranny and dictatorship with no hope of retaliation?