I had a near miss today. I gassed up, heading over to LKQ for the holiday half off pick n pull. The check engine light came on!! I had just topped off the oil. I ran the scan gage to check for codes. None!? How is that possible. I drove for about 5 miles and noticed the scangage would shut off and come back on. Turns out, when I did the foam flooring and seat swap yesterday (pics hopefully tomorrow), I bumped the OBDII plug. Turns out, if you get a loose scangage cannection, you can get a check engine light!! I plugged it in firmly, cleared the light (no code indicated, very weird) and away I went.

On a side note, at LKQ, I did score a few sweet items. Only 5 or 6 Zus in the whole place, but the first was a limited Trooper. Had a foglight switch!! Got that and both the dome lights. Also found two pairs of Aisin hubs!!!!!! No wiggle, great shape. Down side, I could only get the guts out of em, I tried everything to get the big allens out, but no go. Stripped one bolt on all of em At least I got the guts. I also got the CV joint clips out of a few of em, I tore one mine up, that is some hard *** steel. The dome lights might already be sold, waiting to hear back from potential buyer. I will post it up in my for sale thread if any interested.

It is the front domelight with harness, and the rear matching domelight with harness, designed to be in parallel with the front light.